We hope you have an enjoyable holiday in South Shropshire, and will do everything we can to ensure you do. Please treat the cabin and its surroundings as you would your own property, and do your best to leave it as you found it.
Please read the terms and conditions below. If there is anything you then need to query please give us a call and we will be flexible where possible.
Terms & Conditions for Annie's Cabin
1. Booking Terms and payment. We accept bookings up to 2 years in advance. Terms are as follows:
If you are booking more than 6 months ahead, you need only pay a 25% deposit at time of reservation, which is fully refundable should you cancel.
If you have booked more than 8 weeks ahead, at the 8 weeks point we will send you a reminder to pay the remaining 75%. In the event of a cancellation within 8 weeks of arrival, we will try to attract another booking for the period, but if this is unsuccessful, all monies will be forfeit.
If your first contact with us is to make a booking less than eight weeks ahead, you need to pay the full amount immediately, and conditions are as above in the event of cancellation.
2. The wood pellet stove is operated by remote control, and it is possible, although not easy unintentionally, using the remote, to reset factory settings and cause problems and potential expense. We require each set of guests to nominate a member of the party to take sole responsibility for the stove's operation. We will give a brief training session on the stove's operation on arrival, and there are full instructions in the cabin.
3. Please note the living area has some high level areas of glass which have no means of excluding light, so the sofabed may not be ideal for people who prefer total darkness after lights out. Also, in colder weather, it's necessary to keep the woodpellet stove lit overnight, so there's flickering light and some noise in the living area, which may affect light sleepers on the sofabed.
4. The cabin is set in the grounds of our house, and we have a shared access with three other sets of neighbours. There are few formal boundaries, but we would ask you to respect our privacy, as we will yours. Nominal boundaries will be made clear on arrival.
5. Reservations commence 5.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.30am on the final day.
6. No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
7. The cabin should be left in a clean and tidy condition. If there are breakages or damage is caused you need to tell us and negotiate recompense prior to departure.
8. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense.
9. For stays in excess of a week we can provide clean linen and towels. We will agree the timing with you.
10. No pets are allowed in the cabin, but guide dogs are welcome.